{Wedding} Weekend Recap

9:57 AM

June is a busy month for us and it definitely kicked off with a bang. Mom and Dale's wedding weekend was fantastic (and exhausting) and I know they're both so happy. I wish I could say we have one "down" weekend this month, but it's back to back fun and parties (not that I'm really complaining).

I took the day off work on Friday so I could spend time with mom. She got her hair done, we had lunch with my favorite husband, and had mani/pedis. It was a relaxing day finished with dinner with my brother.

Saturday started bright and early with picking up the cake at Sweet Memories and delivering it to the Carolina Inn along with our final meeting and dropping off all the stuff for the wedding. I don't think I've ever driven more cautiously in my life. We then walked around Chapel Hill for a bit before lunch at Nantucket Grill with my mom's side of the family.

The wedding cake

All the wedding goodies

Saturday night we had a "rehearsal" dinner at 411 West. It was a lot of fun and definitely got us all into the wedding spirit.








Wedding pictures to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us