Graphic Image {Sale Big}

9:03 AM

Graphic Image is having it's annual Christmas in July sale with 50% off their entire store (including personalizations). They have wonderful leather goods, but are a bit pricey so I always wait for their Christmas in July sale to stock up on whatever I've been eyeing. As far as I can remember, this sale is the only one they do with 50% off.


For high school graduation, my mom's godmother got me a pink dictionary with my name on it. It's a great gift or just a beautiful addition to your bookshelf.

Last year I got the 9" spiral notebook with refillable pages (with my new monogram of course). I love using it to take notes, make grocery lists, packing lists, etc. 


I also got the matching passport cover. If your passport photo is the worst picture anyone's ever taken, you at least need a pretty place for it to live.


Sadly, I don't think they make the one Brandon has anymore. His is a dark brown leather with gold embossing.


This year I have my eye on a card case (in pink) for my crossbody bag (the one I'm using with a broken zipper just isn't really cutting it). 
And maybe a luggage tag for Brandon.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My ipad case is from them and it's so pretty! Unfortunately, I ordered it before my monogram changed. Maybe I *need* a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us