Happy Weekend

8:00 AM


I'm headed home tonight so I can spend the day with my mom, aunt, and cousin tomorrow. Elizabeth is expecting with her first baby (a boy!) in October and I can't wait to see that cute baby bump! I am so excited for her and Adam! The four of us always have such a great time together and I know it's going to be even better this Saturday with all the baby things to talk about and look forward too!

We're heading up to New York for our family vacation a week from tomorrow. I'm hoping to have mom's wedding photos ready to post while I'm gone so y'all have something pretty to look. Next week will be full of shopping, packing, and planning. My brother is a huge foodie and I'm excited for us to try lots of new places while we're there. Please send any restaurant recommendations my way!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us