I'm back...sort of

8:52 AM

Take me back.

We're back from New York and trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm trying to get caught up on the real world, but I should have some new posts and trip recaps up towards the end of the week.

How was your week while I was gone? I have about 500 (literally) blog posts that I need to catch up on.

I'm also officially obsessed with Wicked. Now I'm just annoyed with myself that it's taken this long to see it. I may or may not have the soundtrack playing on repeat at work...

Also. Do not make this smoothie. It tastes like cold, mushy spinach. I made it for breakfast this morning. Bleck. Clearly Martha does not know all. Stick with these green smoothie recipes.

J.Crew is having 40% off all their sale items using the code STYLE40. Today only they're having free shipping on ALL orders!

Elizabeth McKay is having her Friends and Family sale with 50% off full price items using code FRIENDS50.

Lastly, good luck to everyone taking the North Carolina Bar this week! I know it's a super stressful time, but remember that everything happens for a reason. Try your best and everything will work out exactly the way it's supposed to.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just checked out the Martha recipe. It looked like it had great potential, I love ginger and peach. Maybe it just needs more substantial fruit to mask the spinach. I have a few friends taking the bar this week too. I could not imagine how nervous they are! Looks like you had an amazing trip! Looking forward to recaps.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us