The Royal Baby Bump

8:00 AM

Can y'all get over Kate's maternity fashion? It's all been too good. Can't wait to see that royal bebe!
Below are some of my favorite looks. I promise I didn't just post everything she wore, even though it was all spot on.


 Isn't this what y'all look like after being violently ill for weeks?













Most of these photos are from What Kate Wore, my favorite website to get details on all of the Duchess' outfits. 

Did y'all have a favorite look of Kate's while she was pregnant?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am thrilled for Kate & William and cannot wait for that little bundle of joy to arrive! (I think she's having a girl) My absolute favorite Kate maternity look was the plaid cape with skinny jeans that she wore in her second trimester.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us