Working Out

8:00 AM


In the past few months, I had really gotten in a working out slump. I feel like it's so easy to make excuses for not working out even though whenever you finish a workout, you feel a million times better than before you started. One of my summer goals is to work out a certain number of times a week. I was doing really well the beginning to June and then I got sick (which I feel like is the only real excuse to not work out). Instead of getting back into it when I felt better, I let our busy schedule get in the way.

The past two weeks, I've been making a better effort to work out more and I'm feeling so much better. I have way more energy and am feeling so much better about myself. When I'm working out, I also want to eat healthier. It's a pretty great cycle to be in.

I think the most important thing is finding something that works for you. I've tried the personal trainer, group classes, and working out at home routes, but the thing that works best for me is getting in the gym and doing whatever it is I feel like doing that day.

Now to just keep reminding myself of all this...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us