October Goals

8:00 AM

I know we're halfway through October (how did that even happen?), but I still want to set a few goals and mark off the one's we've already accomplished.


October is one of my favorite months. It finally starts to cool down and really feel like fall and the leaves start changing. It's also the official start to the holidays (even though I like to celebrate each holiday during their own month). I think I'm even more excited this year because my cousin is about to have her baby boy! 

-Pick out pumpkins at the Farmer's Market
-Carve pumpkins
-Make hot apple cider
-Hand out candy to trick-or-treaters
-Clean/polish Frye boots
-Get a new pair of jeans for me and Brandon
-Eat and drink lots of pumpkin everything

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My goal is to get a pair of Frye boots!! What style do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Melissa Button in black. I loooove them! They're what I'm wearing in my weekend recap at the football game. I've had them for almost 3 years and they're still in fantastic condition - just a little dusty from tailgating.

      http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/frye-melissa-button-boot/3033602?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=frye_'melissa_button'_boot:263948&cm_pla=shoes:women:boots&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=d1c283a7-3673-11e3-bae4-001b2166c2c0

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us