Meal Planning Week 15

9:32 AM

We did a great job sticking to our meal plan last week and everything was so yummy! The only thing we swapped out was the tilapia tacos for the pork. We didn't have a chance to get to Nahunta last week and when I saw Harris Teeter had wild caught tilapia, I jumped on it (normally it's farm raised from China).

Last night I took Brandon with me to Whole Foods to figure out what we wanted to eat for dinner and it really resonated with me how important it is to plan our meals ahead. We aimlessly wandered around Whole Foods for what seemed like forever and ended up spending more on their ready made foods than we would have if I had a had a plan and we had just cooked.


Monday // Tuesday // Wednesday // Thursday // Friday

*I'm having photo problems with the menu this week. Sorry it's not larger!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us