Christmas Wishlist 2013

8:00 AM


With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to put together a "wishlist" for the holidays. Some of these things (like those booties) probably won't happen, but it's still fun to pull everything together. 

1 and 2. 
Anthropologie Chemist and Baker's Jars
These would be perfect to store cotton pads and q-tips while spicing up our bathroom.

3.
I would love to have one of these to wear on either my middle finger on my left or right hand. I'd of course get a 'B' for my favorite person. {They also have similar initial rings at Anthropolgie and Gorjana-Griffin}

4.
Probably the number one thing on my list. 
When we got married, we registered for white salad plates along with the Apple Lace salad plates from Mottahedah, but only ended up ordering the lace ones. While I love our lace plates, they lack the versatility that plain white plates would bring and I just love the scalloped basketweave edge so much.

5.
These charger/placemats are a great everyday mat to leave out on the table, but could easily be spruced up with a cute napkin, place card, etc.

6.
Fabric & Recovered Club Chairs (similar to this one)
I've wanted to recovered our club chairs for a while now, and I'm love a solid navy fabric with a little bit of a texture. The one above is a silk Lee Jofa for Lilly Pulitzer fabric, but mom has found a great (and much cheaper) polyester option that we're looking into. It has the same look of raw silk without the cost or delicateness. 

7.
I would love a pair of ankle booties for day and night when I want to be a little dresser than flat or riding boots, but don't want to wear heels. These have gotten rave reviews. I'll probably be waiting to get these for at least a year (and it will definitely be when they're on sale).

8.
Last year I purchased a pair of black skinny jeans from J.Crew and while I love them, they faded noticeably. 

9.
We already had the Katie euro shams in black and white, but the color isn't popping against our new Matouk bedding (it's finally here!). I had contemplated using the Christopher Farr Carnival fabric, but I don't want to splurge on the CF fabric right now. We know we love the Biscuit home bedding and the shams are a great price. We've had our current shams for over 6 months and they look brand new.

10.
Red for my Wolfpack and cashmere are a winning combo in my book. I love the Tippi cashmere sweater. It's the perfect weight to wear by itself or over a button down. I also loooove the heather cabernet color. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us