Friday Five

8:00 AM

Even though our engagement anniversary isn't until next week, this is still a very special weekend for us because we got engaged on Homecoming weekend!

One.
Not only is tomorrow our Homecoming, but we also play Carolina - it's a big day! I'm so excited to get to spend tie with our friends tonight at Brandon's fraternity's alumni social and then tomorrow at the game! I'm also really excited to use our new tablecloth. After a few weeks off, I'm ready for the rest of the season!
Two.
I'm definitely guilty of watching Christmas movie's throughout the year, but there's nothing better than being able to turn on the tv and know there's a Christmas movie waiting for you. I know the Hallmark Channel movies are super corny, but that's what makes them so good!

Three.
I know they might seem completely outdated to some, but I love the idea. As someone who always forgets to get a card or worries about the card being lost, this is a great solution. You just tuck the calling card into the tissue paper as you wrap the present. They'd always be great to stick in a hostess gift too. I'm definitely a bit traditional anyways, so this right up my alley. 

What are you thoughts on them?

Four.
This snack. {rice cake, almond butter, banana, cinnamon}
I found this on Pinterest last weekend and decided to give it a shot. I've never had almond butter before, and I'm definitely a fan. This is definitely my new go-to snack.

Five.
This article about being late.
Y'all. I am so guilt of this. I seriously try to be on time, but I always end up being 5-15 minutes late when meeting up with friends (or more if we're heading to a football game). It's not that I try to be late, it just happens. I joke around that it's because my mom always made us be super early to everything growing up. Seriously though, who gets to a movie an hour early? Let's all make a deal to try to be early places. Deal? Deal.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your update about Hallmark's Countdown to Christmas just made my day. I am now rescheduling my weekend. I don't care if they are all cheesy, this is a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) I'm glad I'm not the only Christmas movie obsessed person out there!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the idea of calling cards! I also just went through and bookmarked every Christmas movie on Netflix. I am so ready for this!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to tell my husband about your number 4! He has recently became OBSESSED with almond butter. Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us