Happy Thanksgiving, Gobble Gobble!

8:00 AM


Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! I have so much to be thankful for this year, and every year. God has blessed me so much, and I am thankful to him each and every day. Without him, all of my other blessings would not be possible.

Brandon has been and will always be one of the biggest blessings in my life. I wish for each and every one of you a love like we share. I know that no matter what, he will always be there for me. I honestly wake up every morning knowing how lucky I am to have him. I could not ask for a better husband or man to share my life with.

I am also so thankful for our family and friends. We have had growth in our families this year with new babies and marriages. We are so lucky to have all of these incredible people in our lives and I look forward to all the times we have together that will one day become our favorite memories.

I hope each and every one of you have a safe, happy, and delicious holiday!
Gobble Gobble!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us