Homecoming Weekend Recap

9:16 AM

We had a fantastic weekend celebrating NC State's Homecoming! Even though we lost, it was still a fantastic time shared with friends.

Friday night we had dinner with my mom, Dale and brother at 42nd Street Oyster Bar. This is the same place we met them for dinner after we got engaged! After that we headed over to the fraternity house for the Alumni Social. There was a great turnout and we got to see lots of friends. We didn't stay too late because we had to wake up so early for the game. Peter picked us up at 7:00 and was a life saver bringing me Starbucks!

I really love how the tablecloth looked on the food table. I think it really added a lot to the set up. I also brought our drink dispenser and stand to hold water to try and help keep everyone hydrated. Brandon's sister gave us the food carrier with our name on it from Thirty One and we've been loving it.

This is the only picture I got all day. I was having too much fun! 

Saturday night we headed over to a friend's house to hang out since her husband was out of town. There were plans to watch Harry Potter (she's never seen it before!), but we ended up talking so much that it got too late. I love nights like that. It doesn't hurt that they have a precious baby boy that we got to love on.

Please note that my husband is wearing jeans. If y'all only knew what a victory this is.



Also, Hallmark is killing it with their Christmas movies so far. We watched their new 'A Christmas Wish' last night and it was so good. I love that Hallmark movies talk about praying and bring out the real meaning of Christmas in their movies. It makes me so happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us