My Favorite Things

10:51 AM

Today I'm linking up with Elise for her "These are a few of my favorite things" link up party! Since I posted my Christmas wishlist last week, I thought it'd be fun to share some of my favorite things that I already own! I kind of feel like Oprah over here with my favorite things - if only I could give y'all one of everything I listed below!




1. Custom Family Crest | Julia Lapham 
I had this made earlier this fall when I was completing our gallery wall. It's still my favorite piece on the wall and it's exciting to know that it's something that will always be on the wall in our home and will always hold a special meaning to us.

2. Sideways Cross Necklace | Moon & Lola
Brandon got me this necklace for my birthday this year. I love that it's so simple and I can wear it every day and it even looks great paired with other necklaces. 

I grabbed this candle last year and it has to be one of my favorite candles ever. It has a great scent that I feel like I can get away with burning during the cold winter months, not just during Christmas. I might have to get the Nest Holiday Candle for Christmas this year, though!

4. Lip & Body Treatment Balm | Paula's Choice
This is my favorite lip balm ever. I have a few different kinds (including a few eos), but I always come back to this one. It's a fantastic price, works well, and one containers lasts me forever. It's not only a great lip moisturizer, but I sometimes use it under my eyes and even on my elbows when they're feeling dry!

5. Pacey Wedge | Tory Burch
I just got these this past weekend and I already love them! The patent toe is so cute and it's a great heel height for work or more social events. It's on sale right now which makes it that much more appealing. 

6. iPad | Apple
I was lucky enough to win my iPad in a work drawing, and I'm not sure what I'd do without it now! The retina display is so clear and I love being able to download my Southern Living (for free!) to read on there. It also makes cooking so much easier with easy access to my recipes. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh my stars. A custom family crest?! My hubs would love it I made one with our dog in the middle...HA! Seriously. :) all of these favorite things iPad references are making me rethink adding an iPad to my list...!!

    Thanks so so super much for linking up with us today, doll! So appreciated!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! :) This was so fun and I'm looking forward to participating in the next ones too!

      Delete
  2. I found you through the link-up. I am hoping for a ipad this Christmas; lucky you winning one in a drawing I feel like I never win anything "good" in drawings. That necklace is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly couldn't believe my luck when they told me I won! I've never ever been so lucky in a giveaway before!

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Us