Tory Burch Leah Heels - For Sale

9:09 AM

I can assure y'all that if these were my shoes (or my size), they wouldn't be for sale. My mom got these last year for all the weddings we went to and I think that maaaybe between the two pairs, they've been worn 5 times. Maybe. The black ones look brand new. These were both purchased at Nordstrom. She's only selling them because she doesn't have any real occasions to wear them to and doesn't like them just sitting in her closet. *She sized down half a size in these.*

Tory Burch Leah Pump in Black
Size 7.5
Retail $295
Asking $150

This pair is in like-new condition. No noticeable wear and tear, even the bottoms are barely scuffed. I think she wore these once.


Tory Burch Leah Pump in Almond
Size 7.5
Retail $295
Asking $100
SOLD


This pair has slightly more wear than the black pair, but are still in amazing condition. There are two very small marks on the bottom of the heel (see picture bottom left), and the bottoms are slightly scuffed.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us