Weekend Recap

11:22 AM

I'm still holding out on Christmas decorations (music and movies, not so much). I swapped out our Halloween yarn wreath for this pretty boxwood with an orange velvet ribbon. I'm loving how it looks on our door.

It was a pretty top notch weekend for our family. Friday night Brandon, my brother and I headed to High Point to spend the weekend with mom and Dale.

Saturday we went to Charlotte to see my cousin, Elizabeth and meet Alexander, her now one month old son! He was so precious and I loved getting to snuggle with him. He is just the cuddliest and I'm excited to get to see everyone again so soon for Thanksgiving!

On Saturday we also made a purchase we've been looking forward to for a long time - we got a new car! I've been driving the same car since I turned 16 and it's exciting to have a new car! My car is still running great with only a few minor issues, so Brandon's going to drive my old car for a little bit. We're hoping to be able to get him a new car sometime late Spring or early Summer.

After lots of research and talking with our mechanic, we decided to go with the Volvo S60 and we both could not be happier with our purchase and experience with Volvo of Charlotte. Volvo's are extremely reliable and safe - which was our main want/need with this car.

It was a fantastic weekend, and we have a fun and busy week ahead (including a black tie event on Thursday!) It's always nice to be able to get away for the weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us