Working Out

8:00 AM

I am probably one of the worst people at sticking to a workout plan. I have the greatest of ambitions, but I just never seem to stick to them. I've pinned a hundred different exercises on my health + fitness board and I've finally come across one I really like. I know a lot of people hate it, but daylight savings time is really working for me so far. I'm waking up earlier, so I can get this done before work. Then I don't feel bad about not working out after work (when it's pitch black dark outside) because I already did it!

I found this while looking at Lauren Conrad's website. The first day I did this, it kicked my butt and I was so sore the next day. It really is a total body workout and there's enough cardio to really get your heart pumping. 

I'm going to try to do this workout 4 times a week. I'd like to do it every day, but that's just setting myself up for failure. It's just delusional to tell myself I was going to wake up at 6:00 on a Saturday to do this before we headed out to tailgate. Not going to happen, but I think four times a week is a good start and if I can do it more, awesome!

So what do y'all think? Is this something you would try? What are some of your favorite exercises and how do you stay motivated? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us