Bedroom Update

11:38 AM

Updating/decorating our bedroom and living room were the two major home things on my list this year. While we've made slow progress on both, I'm ready to finalize plans for our bedroom and move forward with everything.

We're in the process of having a custom headboard made. We were able to get an amazing price on a white fabric through mom and it's now at the upholsterer. I'm so excited to see how it turns out! If you want an upholstered headboard, I highly recommend contacting an upholsterer on your own to get it made. Doing it this way is saving us a lot of money and we are definitely on a budget!

The last piece in the room left undecided is bedding and a possible window treatment (we only have one window in our bedroom). We received our Matouk bedding and I love it. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Now we need new euro pillows and a boudoir pillow to finish things up. I've put together two options and I'd love your help!

Which do you like better?

Option 1:


(Not totally sold on this boudoir sham and would love to hear your suggestions on a different accent pillow!)

Bedding Options: 1 or 2?
Option 1
Option 2
Other, see comment
Poll Maker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us