Friday Five

1:25 PM

I can't believe we're already a week past Thanksgiving. I really need to get on my Christmas shopping. Brandon's was ordered months ago, I just hope it'll be here in time! Last night was my work Christmas party at Gravy and it was so much fun. I love all the people I work with and it's always so much fun to get together in a casual environment with everyone's spouses!

We picked out our tree on Tuesday, and tried to decorate it on Wednesday night. Wednesday was one of those Murphy's law kind of nights, but ironically enough, it was still a really great night. We went to have Brandon's two new suits altered and realized that he ordered the wrong size, I got all the lights on the tree, only to realize that half the lights on the first and last strand didn't work, and we didn't end up eating dinner until 8:45.

Now for my Friday Five...

One.
I stumbled across this quote the other day and I just love it. I think everyone's always striving for something and trying to reach certain goals, but just because you're working towards something more doesn't mean you aren't also completely happy with where you are at the moment.

Two.
Red anemones. I've seen white ones before and really like those, but I am majorly crushing on these red ones. They would make the perfect Christmas tablescape paired with some red roses and greenery.

Three.
A-line skirts. Wouldn't this just be so perfect for a holiday party? This one's from top shop and they have them paired with the cutest crop tops. I'm going to have to be in a little better shape for a crop top, and this would be cute paired with a simple black top.

Four.
Last year I cut our initials using glitter paper for name tags. It was A LOT of work, but it did turned out really cute. I like that these incorporate a little glitter, but would be a lot less work.

Five.
I have been on a major Caesar salad kick lately. They had the yummiest Caesar at Gravy last night and I was one happy girl. I'm going to have to try this recipe soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us