Best Ever Moisturizer

8:00 AM

Since this frigid weather definitely leads to dry skin, I thought I'd share my stay-moisturized products with y'all today! I have extremely sensitive skin that is very prone to breakouts and it's taken me a long time to find a good balance of things that work for me. For the longest time I was in the cycle of using a topical that would dry everything up, but would also dry my skin out. This would lead to dry skin clogging my pores, thus creating a vicious cycle. 

This moisturizer is the only one I've ever used that perfectly moisturizes my skin without breaking it out. It also just feels good. It's light and soaks in pretty quickly, so I don't have to wait more than a minute to apply my makeup. 

That lip balm is seriously the best thing ever. One small thing lasts me for months and it works amazing. You can also use it on other super dry parts of your body (elbows, hands, knees, etc).

I also have a bottle of the Cetaphil lotion that I use for my neck. It gets super dry for some off reason, and it's the only thing that helps. I can't use this on my face though or it breaks out.  

About 90% of my skin care routine consists of Paula's Choice products. I was introduced to her stuff by my now friend and skincare guru, Julie. Paula's Choice products are all fragrance free which is perfect for my sensitive skin and they never test their products on animals, which is wonderful. If you're in Raleigh, I highly recommend going to see Julie at least once! She will hook your skin up aaaand give you some killer brows.

Paula's Choice website also has a section called, Beautypedia. This is an online *free* database with reviews of most products on the market today. I love that you can go here to look at how the claims of a product actually hold up. It's an extremely unbiased website and I look up any product that I'm thinking of buying and refer to it when looking for new skincare/makeup products.

If you've never ordered Paula's Choice products, you can use this link to get $10 off your first order. Right now you can also use the code: AMNEWYEAR15 for 15% off and free shipping.

Let me know if y'all are interested in trying out some of her products and are curious as to which products I use. I am by no means a Paula's Choice rep (they don't do that) and the only benefit I get is from the $10 refer-a-friend if you use that link to also get $10 off. I just think she has great products for very reasonable prices!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Interesting, I've never heard of Paula's Choice. I have some problems with acne but also have eczema so finding the right combo has been tricky. I swear by Neosporin's Eczema Lotion but I've found nothing that goes well for treating my breakouts. I might have to look into this, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cetaphil is the best! I used the facewash and lotion and have been for years. My skin stays clear!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us