Daily Goals + 2014 Checklist

9:42 AM

On Monday I shared my main goal/intention for the new year to better myself. I have also created a list of smaller goals I want to accomplish every day. Most of these are to try to get myself into a better routine and try to make myself a little bit more of a morning person than I currently am.

I'm going to start out trying to do 4 of them every day for the next three months. Then increase it to 5 things every day for the next three months. Then 6 for the next three months, and then 7 for the last three months of the year. I think this will help me to slowly make a habit of things without setting myself up for failure by trying to do everything at once.

Daily/Weekly Goals:
-Wake up by 7:30 on days I don't work out and 6:15 on days I do (during the week)
-Make bed and tidy up around the house
-Work out at least 4 days a week
-Eat at least 1 super food (inspired by Emily at Em for Marvelous - my own list coming soon)
-Drink 10 glasses of water a day
-Take vitamins
-Cook dinner at home
-Lights out by 10:15 (during the week)
-Go to church unless we're out of town

I also have a list of goals that are more of a "to-do" list than actual goals. Last year my goals revolved around decorating our house. I was able to get a lot of that done and I'm very happy with how our house looks right now. I still want to at least recover our two club chairs, but I'm planning to leave most everything else alone.

-Check off 20 more things on my 101 in 1,001 list.
-Stick to our budget (we're going to start using the envelope system)
-Do more activities outside
-Start a supper club with friends
-Read at least 2 books a month
-Visit my grandmother in Durham more often/have her over to see our house

What are some of your goals for the year? I'd love to here them and maybe even add them on to my own goals!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are great goals. I love that they are concise and very achievable. We read Dave Ramsey's plan on budgets and saving money and tried the envelope system once. We were so used to using our debit cards that it was extremely hard! It was very enlightening and made us really think about where out money was going. I hope to try it again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us