Let's Talk Hair Frizz

8:00 AM

Being in the South, frizz is a huge problem for me (and most people I know) due to all the humidity. Lately, I feel like my shampoo/conditioner routine is just not cutting it. With the decision made to keep my hair long, I just don't feel like it looks as good as it could. 

I'm currently using the "It's a 10" Miracle Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. While I really like the way it cleans and moisturizes my hair (and makes it feel really soft) - I just can't get over the frizz factor. 

I'd love any recommendations for products that y'all use and love! Whether it's a shampoo, conditioner, or additional product, I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Because this is not okay. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I highly recommend Kerastase's Elixir Ultime. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. It really helps keep your hair smooth, manageable, and shiny! I also love Garnier's anti-humidity hairspray!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us