Meal Planning Week 2

8:00 AM

Last week we did a great job of sticking with our meal plan. I ended up spending more than our weekly budget because I went on Monday night instead of over the weekend and ended up getting most things at Whole Foods because it was easier. For this week, I actually planned our meals out and made a shopping list on Friday and then we went shopping on Saturday and Sunday.

I've also decided to not pre-specify certain meals for certain days. I'm just going to see what we're in the mood for each day and go from there.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would love the recipe for the orzo and the sliders! I know shopping at Walmart isn't glamorous by any means, but I've found that they've been the best place to shop while sticking to a budget. I've got a great website for coupons too if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up doing the same thing. I would make a menu for each day and we almost always never ate the specified meal on the specified day. So much easier to just have the ingredients and whip up what you're in the mood for for that night.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us