Meal Planning Week 3

10:21 AM

Last week was a pretty busy one for us, so we didn't plan out our meals and just threw together some different easy things. I knew that we needed to have a better stocked fridge this week with the impending snow (!!) and I'm really excited about our dinners for this week. I can't wait to try the avocado and gouda pasta. Both are delicious on their own, so they have to be twice as good when they're together, right?

I've been trying to add in more new recipes every week to go along with some of our favorites/ones that Brandon requests. So far everything's turned out really well. Have y'all tried any new recipes lately that you've loved? Please share!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I tried this Neese's sausage meatloaf and it was really good. The sausage added some great flavor to the basic meatloaf recipe. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/239394536416508001/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Last week I made a really easy and tasty lemon chicken dish. I made mine in our cast iron skillet and used a large bone-in with skin chicken breast with the rib meat that we shared and it was more than enough. Here's the recipe:
    http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pan-roasted-chicken-lemon-garlic-green-beans-10000000780291/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear how the shrimp tacos are!! That's actually what I'm making tonight after stumbling along this recipe on my lunch break - http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2009/07/shrimp-tacos-with-cilantro-lime-sour-cream-recipe.html - this blog has SO many awesome recipes, it's definitely a new go-to for ideas and recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us