Friday Five

8:44 AM

Happy Friday friends! We made it through another week and have a weekend of nice weather to look forward too! Not having to wear a jacket and a Bruegger's Bagel were the perfect start to this Friday for me!

One.
Absolutely loving my new blanket. I got the Sferra Celine blanket at South and then they monogrammed it. It has a similar pattern to the herringbone Serena & Lilly blanket without the $300 price tag. South does in house monogramming (and glass etching!), so it was only a one-week turnaround which is really good in the monogramming world. 

Two.
Speaking of South...have y'all ever been? South is the cutest little store in Chapel Hill with everything you could possibly need for the perfect home. From bedding and china to an adorable kids section, they have something for everybody. Mom and I love going there and I can even convince Brandon to go every once in a while (they have a fantastic men's section). 

Three.
I've been slacking on my meal planning posts, but I haven't been slacking in the kitchen. I've been having lots of fun trying out new recipes and seeing what works. 

Four.
Collared Greens is my new favorite tie maker. They have such great patterns and are amazing quality. All of their products are Made in America and the company is based in High Point! Mom actually had a Collared Greens t-shirt before she realized what they really made (she's a sucker for their polar bear). I'm eyeing this forest green stripe for the next edition to Brandon's collection. Perfect year-round, but just asking to be paired with a poplin suit this Spring. 
Five.
I've seen lots of these shirts pop up lately. They seem to be a pretty good deal and are 95% cotton with a little Spandex. I've been looking for some more neutral, casual shirts and I think this might just fit the ticket. Do any of y'all have one of these shirts? Thoughts? 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That monogram is gorgeous!! I love that blanket. I'll have to check that out. I have to agree with you on the Collard Greens ties - my hubby is a bowtie guy, and they have some really good-looking ties! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have some shirts like that and i do love them, but they can make you look larger than you really are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blanket and need that recipe ;) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the link up. I love that blanket. I had never heard of that brand or a store called South. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that store looks amazing! And that blanket is gorgeous!
    xo A Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blanket is lovely. And so is everything about South!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a few shirts like the #5 photo you posted, we are waiting for the order to stock our boutique online now! I love them, they go with everything, are so comfortable and you can layer or not layer them!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us