Happy Valentine's Day!

9:54 AM

I'm taking a break from today's usual Friday Five to get a little work done and celebrate today with my love. I had planned some other Valentine's themed posts for earlier in the week, but the snow in Raleigh kind of threw everything off. It was nice to have a snow day yesterday and we were very lucky to not lose power!


Even if you aren't in a relationship, it's still a great day to show people you love them - whether that's friends or family. While you're at it, spoil yourself a little too!

-Give yourself a pretty mani and pedi in this color
-Get your favorite drink at Starbucks
-Buy a bottle of your favorite champers
-Hang out with your favorite people and watch the new season of House of Cards 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love that mani/pedi color! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing I could indulge in some heart shaped Krispy Kreme donuts today! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post for Valentines Day, I could totally go for some Starbucks right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us