Can't Miss Home Tours

9:44 AM

Since we're saving for a down payment on a house (we're just renting out cute little home right now), I've decided to hold off on making any interior decorating purchases (with the exception of a new desk chair) until that time comes. It's been really hard to not tweak and change things, but I know it's all for the better. It's also helping me to figure out what I really like and what I want in our next home.

With that said, there have been some house tours published lately that are absolutely killing it and I can't help but swoon over them.

photo by Tracey Ayton 

photo by Brittany Ambridge for Domino

And of course, the amazing house tour/reveal of "Project Holly" by Bailey. Check out Peppermint Bliss for all the details on the Before & After:
photo by Kimberly Chau

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us