Southern in Love Sells + Spring Cleaning!

10:56 AM

With all the gorgeous weather this past weekend, the Spring Cleaning bug really hit me. I went through my closet last fall, but I went through it again this weekend. I've decided to get rid of a lot of things that I really like, but ultimately knew I wouldn't get to/have a chance to wear them again. 

I have quite a few things listed, so instead of listing everything in one blog post, I've created a sister blog: 

Each listing has it's own separate post which I think will help keep things more organized. This way you can either comment on the post the item is listed in or email me at southerninlove@gmail.com.

As always, feel free to send an email or comment with any additional questions you may have!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us