Weekend Recap

8:55 AM

I haven't blogged in quite a while, but if there's ever a good reason, it's to remember all the lovely details from this past weekend. Jonathan, our close friends' {Justin & Grace} son turned one on Thursday and his birthday party was on Saturday! It was so fun to get to help Grace with some of the details for the party. Brandon and I love this family so much and are so happy to get to be a part of their lives.

Grace and I made the cupcake toppers and I think they turned out so great! Jonathan's Aunt Jessie (another good friend) made the delicious cupcakes!


Just woken up from naptime and about to head to his party. He would not let go of his Spot book!



Playing games with Grandpa.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that Brandon and the birthday boy matched. The cupcake toppers turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us