My New Favorite Denim

8:00 AM

I've been searching for my perfect pair of jeans for a while now. I used to love CoH, but they just don't work on my body anymore. I decided to give Madewell a try because while I love ordering things through Shopbop (and their great return policy), it's nice to be able to try things on in the store. 

When I went to Madewell, their sales girls told me about how they redesigned their denim about a year ago and now they're even better than before. The material is a little different and the stretch makes them even more forgiving and comfortable. The girls that work at the Madewell at Crabtree are just the best. They're always so nice and helpful and really make you feel great. I tried on one pair of jeans and was sold. 

I went with the Madewell Skinny Skinny. They're the perfect length and are so comfortable from the first wear and have definitely kept their fit and stretch so far. We ate a huuuuge dinner on Saturday night and I'm happy to report that I didn't feel that usual desire to unbutton my pants after the meal. The stretch is that forgiving. 

Another nice thing Madewell does is they slip in a "$20 off your next pair" coupon into the back of your jeans as they wrap them up. I actually have two of them (Madewell had sent me a $25 off coupon that I used on my second pair), so left me know if you'd like one! I'd be happy to send it your way.

I went with the dark wash for my first pair and have since gone back to get the white ones. They're the perfect white. White enough for summer, but enough off-white in them that you can easily transition them to cooler months.



I was actually able to order this light pair online for an incredible deal last Friday. Originally $135, they're on sale for $94.50 right now and I was able to get an additional 30% off with the code BYEMARCH!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Do the $20 off expire any time soon? I'm looking for a good pair of dark wash skinny jeans as well.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us