Friday Five

10:41 AM

Phew. It's Friday, thank goodness! This has just not been my week, y'all. Nothing too bad has happened, I've just felt "off" all week. At this point, I just grabbed Starbucks for me and my office mate, laughed it off, and am looking forward to another great weekend.

One.
After a long week (or workday), there's nothing better than a good margarita. I've been loving a pineapple jalapeno one lightly, but I can't wait to try out this smoky watermelon jalapeno one soon!

Two.
This past weekend we finally planted some fresh herbs. This is something I've been talking about doing for at least three years now, so I'm excited we finally did it! We planted basil, mint, dill, cilantro, and rosemary - plus a pot of lamb's ear and dusty miller to remind us of our wedding!

Three.
Have y'all Jessie's bathroom makeover? I can't get over the before and after! She did such a great job and it gives me so much hope for our future house and renovating on a budget!

Four.
I got these wedges this week, and they're perfect for work. They are super comfy AND they're on sale right now! Win win. Some of the reviews say they run narrow, but I didn't have any issue. I ordered my normal size and they fit great.

Five.
Meredith's throwing her sister's engagement party this Sunday and I'm so excited to help her. She is seriously the best party planner ever. No detail is overlooked and everything always looked fabulous. I went over there on Wednesday night to help her make cookies (we're slowly getting better at this!). Hopefully she'll do a huge recap on her blog because it's going to be amazing.






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello- visiting from the link-up! That marg looks delicious and love the nude wedges.. those will go with everything!

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a pair of shoes like that (for next Saturday). I just don't know that I'll be able to walk in them.

    Enjoy your herb garden. I started one a few years ago and now I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a pair of nude wedges for so long! Am definitely going to check out the pair you posted!! Stopping by from the linkup! xo

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us