Mother's Day Gift Guide

8:00 AM

Mother's Day is right around the corner and I'm not sure there's another person in your life that deserves a little extra love more than your momma. Think about all she's done for you over the years, it's really quite amazing! My mom and I are super close and a lot of times the things that I buy for her are things that I either have or would love to have. Below is a list of things that would definitely brighten her day and won't break the bank either!


Preserved Boxwood Wreath. Getting a preserved wreath is key because otherwise they turn yellow very quickly (lesson learned from personal experience). I love the moderness of the square wreath with the more traditional boxwood.

Monogrammed Tervis Tumbler. This was a specific request from mom this year. We have numerous different tervis' and you really can't go wrong.

Marsh Painting by Julia Ryan. I am obsessed with Julia's marsh paintings. They are so gorgeous. I wish we had someplace to put one in our own house right now because they are so pretty. The colors are just so perfect. I'll definitely be begging Julia to paint something for us in our next house.

Jo Malone Perfume and/or Candle. I love how this perfume and candle smells. My stepdad is semi-allergic to perfume, so my mom doesn't wear it anymore. This candle would be perfect to be able to get that delicious smell without making my step dad sneeze! Win-win.

Print from Juliet Grace Designs. Juliet drew two of the prints on our gallery wall and I love them both. She is so talented and I loved working with her. This print says it all and would be a great reminder to mom too.

Mason Pearson Rake Comb. We love our Mason Pearson hairbrushes. I had actually already pinned this comb for myself when mom was telling me how she needed a new comb too. Mason Pearson is expensive compared to a brush or comb at Target, but the quality is impeccable. 

Tory Burch Robinson Wallet. Mom got the Robinson small tote for her birthday and the matching wallet would be the perfect accessory. I wish I had snatched this up for her during Tory's Friends and Family sale!

Wasabi Green + Mint Striped Taper Candles. These candles are the perfect way to spice up the candlesticks on a mantle, buffet, or wall sconces. These are also the perfect color for spring and summer.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great suggestions! Even though I already purchased my Mom's gift, I went ahead and also purchased that Juliet Grace print! I just couldn't resist (and my Mom totally deserves it!)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us