Outdoor Furniture

8:00 AM

Since we're only going to be in this house for another year (best case scenario) and are still a year out from buying a house, I've been trying very hard (and surprisingly succeeding) in not making any interior changes to our house. Even though I'm dying to get our club chairs recovered, I'm going to wait to see what fabric/color scheme works best in our future house. 

With the weather being so amazing lately, we've been spending a lot more time outdoors. We already have a dining table with four chairs outside, but I'd love some lounge/seating type furniture. I've decided to stick to Craigslist this year, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming up my ideal outdoor set for the future!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I need those in my life! I guess I better get some larger outdoor space first (apartment living)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that furniture set is amazing! LOVE it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that furniture! Just perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us