Weekly Meal Planning

8:00 AM

We've been doing a pretty good job of eating at home more lately, so I'm going to try to do a better job of actually posting about our meals on the blog. It's nice to start a week off having already made our meal plan (even though I'm posting late this week). I'm going to try to have this all together on Sunday so we can get all our shopping done over the weekend. This will also let us effectively shop at the Farmer's Market since we'll know exactly what we need when we head out there!

Grilled Fish Tacos // Chipotle Black Bean Burger // Salmon with Mango Avocado Salsa // One Pot Pasta with Quinoa Pasta // Grilled Pizza with Sausage, Jalapenos, and Provolone (trying to recreate my pizza from NOLA, but with a cauliflower crust)


And Happy 14th Birthday to the world's best dog! Ellie is just the smartest and still has so much energy. People ask how old she is and are surprised by the answer because they think she's still a puppy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have just started meal planning and it makes life so much easier! I have a list of all the things I like to cook or recipes I want to try. At the beginning of the month, I sit down and write out the meals for the month and then make weekly grocery lists. It makes cooking so much more enjoyable when it is already planned! I can't wait to add some of your meals to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so into meal planning- without it, I eat pb&j ;)
    I keep wanting to try cauliflower crust but have been too scared. Is it good? And simple enough?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us