June Goals

8:00 AM

For me, June is the official start of summer. Growing up, it was when school ended and swim and tennis team began. I have amazing memories of spending our days at the pool. Swim practice in the morning immediately followed by tennis, then back to the pool to play for the day and then afternoon swim practice if we were still at the pool when that rolled around. It was an extra great day if we got a Juice Shop Smoothie on the way to practice. At night we would play in our neighborhood with all our friends, interrupted by our Tuesday night swim meets (which got interrupted by the occasional thunder storm). This summer I'm looking forward to spending as much time outside as possible and soaking in this warm weather. So good for the soul.

June Goals:
-Eat dinner outside lots (and before 8:00)
-Add weight lifting into my workout
-Keep tracking meals on My Fitness Pal (follow me here)
-Celebrate our birthdays!
-Celebrate our second wedding anniversary!
-Start a morning devotional. I've been very inspired by Kristin Schmucker lately.

Revisiting May:
May was here and gone before I even realized it. Now it's our birthday and anniversary month plus a million other things in between. We didn't do so great with our May "goals," but we had a really good month even if it was busy and full of Brandon making cross-state trips numerous times a week.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I don't know how I found you, but I'm so glad I did! When I read this post, I couldn't believe how similar we were! 1. We both are June babies :) June 27th! 2. We both love Jesus - and I would LOVE to start a morning devotional..I am horrible about making time for Him unless it's it's convenient for me :( I'm on fitness pal too!! Though I've never used it and only carry a weight around when I'm pacing the house trying to get things done lol But I would love to start getting really into weight lifting! I just starting getting up at the crack of dawn, which is weird since I never used to be a morning person, and already feel more energy!!! But anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say I love your blog! I can't wait to read more :)

    Dannon
    Like The Yogurt Fashion. DIY. Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us