Two Years

7:00 AM











I'm not sure where the time has gone these past two years, but it sure has been wonderful. Every day has not been perfect, but I can tell you that without a doubt, there is no other way I would have rather spent that time. 

To Brandon, thank you. For being my rock. For making the bed, even if it's right before we get in it because you know I hate it when the sheets are all wrinkly. For turning the air conditioner on if the chirping birds wake me up. For always being so appreciative for even the smallest things. For giving it your all, every day, whether at work or at home. For putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush. For being patient with me. For knowing that I'm not really mad, just hungry. For being such a strong leader and example of Christ for our family. For a million other things. You are the kindest, most loving person I will ever know and more than I could have ever dreamed of. I love you more than words and am so proud to be your wife. Happy Anniversary. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. SUCH a sweet post- your wedding looks beautiful!!! Happy anniversary to y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us