Birthday Recap

11:21 AM

Brandon and I had an incredible birthday (week) getting to celebrate with each other as well as family and a lot of our friends. Tuesday we celebrated Brandon's birthday with dinner at home. Wednesday we went to Stanbury for my birthday. Stanbury was so good and I highly recommend it for locals!

Friday night we had a big birthday celebration with friends at Busy Bee and Saturday we had dinner with my mom, Dale, and brother at An in Cary. We didn't host our birthday cookout this year because we didn't want the stress of planning and clean up with our anniversary trip to Charleston (recap on that coming next week!).

Photos will also be slowly getting much better around these parts. My sweet husband got me a Canon DSLR camera for my birthday! I was a little overwhelmed at first, but luckily Meredith showed me some of the basic settings and got me a great photography book for my birthday!






Friends Birthday Dinner at Busy Bee. We are lucky to have an amazing group of friends and I don't know what we would do without them!












Jessie was so sweet and not only came to dinner while in town visiting Justin and Grace (and Jonathan) from Texas, but she also made us these amazing (and my favorite) oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us