Meal Planning

11:25 AM

I can't remember the last time we had such a nice and relaxing weekend. The rain on Saturday made us incredibly unmotivated and it was perfect. Friday we had a few friends come over to hang out. Saturday we stayed in bed all day watching movies until it was time to go to dinner to celebrate my brother's birthday at Second Empire. It was my brother, mom, and Dale's first time eating there and it was so good. The atmosphere there is fantastic and everyone loved that it was in a historic house. Sunday we went to the Gathering and a guy played/sang Great is Thy Faithfulness on an acoustic guitar. It was absolutely incredible. I wish I had a recording of it so I could listen to it on repeat. We rounded out the day with a family brunch at Joule and then Brandon and I got our groceries for the week. All in all, a fantastic weekend.

Now onto our meals...
Brandon and I are really enjoying going grocery shopping together on the weekend. It helps us both get on the same page for the week and we're always really excited to see how little money we can spend and still have great meals.


**We cook our bacon in the oven and it turns out great! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Made the arugula tortellini salad for dinner Tuesday night. It was ready in under 15 minutes and was definitely tasty! I didn't feel so guilty eating pasta since it was surrounded by arugula. This one's certainly a keeper for busy nights!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us