Friday Five

8:00 AM

1. Happy Halloween! Are y'all doing anything fun tonight? I think the extent of my Halloween is going to be handing out candy to our 10 neighborhood trick or treaters and eating a Krispy Kreme Halloween donut or two. Sprinkle or holiday themed donuts are my weakness. Y'all can keep your original glaze. If you need further motivation, head to any Krispy Kreme in your costume and get a FREE donut!

2. I got the cutest pair of rag & bone newbury booties on super sale about a month ago. The same ones I have are on sale again plus some other cute styles/colors. I wanted a pair of newbury booties for over a year (they even made an appearance on my wishlist last Christmas) and it made it even better that I got them on sale. They are super comfortable and go with everything - I even wear them with work dresses. The bootie trend seems to be here to stay and you can't beat the price for such a high quality pair.

3. Junior League of Raleigh's 30th Annual A Shopping SPREE! started yesterday and runs through Sunday. On Wednesday, I helped with set up and got to check out the vendors. I can honestly say that this is going to be the best SPREE! yet and the vendors are all amazing. I'm going to the Saturday "Weekend Wakeup" with all the woman on my mom's side of the family. It's going to be so much fun and hopefully a new tradition! I've already gotten a jump on my Christmas shopping, but after Saturday, I might be almost done! 

I can't wait to get this cute Wolfpack shirt!
And how gorgeous are these monogrammed pillows?!
4. Daylight Savings is on Sunday and I'm so ready for it. Getting up in the pitch black every morning has been r.o.u.g.h. I'm hoping with the extra morning light, I'll be able to wake up a little earlier and do a small circuit to kick-start my day. I would love to do something like this first thing:

5. Leaving y'all with a quite that spoke to me this weak. He is the only one that can heal our hearts in times of sadness and loss.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've read so many posts about those Newbury booties! I may just have to splurge and treat myself. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were pretty low key last night too! Passing out candy and watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown :) Love that beautiful Psalm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the Newbury booties. I need them in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us