These are a few of my favorite things: My List

10:49 AM

I know I'm a day late on linking up with Elise, April, Katie, and Zelle - but better late than never, right?! I was in jury duty yesterday (and just barely missed having to sit for the trial), we have our big client party at work tonight, and the engagement party this weekend. Things have been a little crazy in these parts lately, but all good things! I loved participating in the "These are a few of my favorite things" Linkup last year and am excited to participate again!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (cheaper version here) / 8

1.  This was on my list last year and we still haven't made a decision - but new fabric to recover our club chairs. We're definitely moving (right after Christmas), so I think this will be the perfect time to get this done. I'm loving this gray and white fabric. 

2.  I would also love to be more intentional with our color scheme. I'm leaning towards blues, greens, and grays and am in love with these pillows. They would be the perfect pop on our sofa.

3.  With 1 1/2 more bathrooms in the new house, we're going to need more towels! I love the white Pottery Barn towels we got for our wedding.

4.  Continuing with the house theme, there are some built-ins in our new living room, which is the perfect excuse for more coffee table books. I love the Aerin Lauder and this cover is gorgeous!

5.  We have one Apple TV right now and we LOVE it. We constantly move it back and forth from our bedroom to the living room. It would be really nice to have another one so we can leave them hooked up.

6.  I love sunglasses and these mirrored Ray Bans are so fun! I still haven't decided between the blue or the red/orange yet. 

7.  I love the Dior "Mise en Dior" tribal pearl earrings that you've seen all over the place, but the Dior version are definitely not in the budget. There are lots of great alternatives floating out there for fraction of the cost.

8.  I love the layered look of this necklace and the customized bar.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on not getting selected for jury duty! Hope your event goes well tonight. I grabbed a pair of earrings similar to those from bauble bar and I love them! I also love the look of the layered necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us