These are a Few of My Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers

9:10 AM

Continuing in my tradition from last year, I've compiled a list of stocking stuffers for both ladies and our men.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

1. Striped Taper Candle in Wasabi and Mint
I adore these tapered candles that all my favorite shops are selling. They come in so many great colors that it's easy to change them out seasonally or leave your favorite color combo up all year.

2. Gigi New York Tassel Key Chain
This key chain is the perfect way to spice up a boring set up keys - and they come in lots of fun colors. Anything Graphic Image/Gigi New York is so well made that it would be able to handle the beating your keys take.

3. Nars Nail Polish (in Chinatown)
I love Nars nail polish and the fact they don't use any of the toxic ingredients in their nail polishes. The colors are so fun and I love the burgundy one for winter.

4. Beautycounter Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash
I'm sure you've heard of Beautycounter by now and their great skincare products, but I'm an even bigger fan of their shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. We always get hygiene products in our stockings and Santa definitely got this link in an email already

5. Pom Pom Beanie
We're supposed to get a lot of snow this year and I've found if your feet and head are warm, the rest of you probably is too. It doesn't hurt to look cute while you're at it!

6. Matches
I don't know about y'all, but after burning my favorite Nest candles for the past few months straight, my matches supply is getting a little low. You can never have too many matches.

7. BlueAvocado Re-Zip Bags
I'm the worst about reusing ziploc bags - even if they're "clean," so the re-zip, reusable bags are perfect for me. Our Target even carries them. Perfect for bringing snacks and lunch to work.

1 (on sale!) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 (cheapest at Bass Pro) / 6

1. Art of Shaving Carry on Kit in Sandalwood
Brandon and my brother both swear by the sandalwood scent (I actually use the lavender shaving cream myself). This carry on kit makes it super easy to either try out the products for the first time or to make packing for a trip a little easier.

2. Hand Warmers
These things were a life saver at the freezing Carolina vs. Duke game we went to last week. I'll definitely be using them from now on whenever we're outside for extended periods. They're also great for hunters.

3. The Ultimate Bar Book
I love this easy reference guide for all your bar needs. It's nice to not have to good a recipe every time you need one.

4. Mark & Graham Handkerchiefs
We got my brother these handkerchiefs for Christmas last year and I was happily surprised with what high quality they were. Brandon immediately wanted some as well, but they ended up being back ordered until March! Clearly the word got out, so order these quick!

5. Sportear XP3 Ear Plugs
Brandon and I both have these ear plugs and love them. They stay in our ears much better than the orange disposable kind and do a great job of blocking out noise.

6. Pappy van Winkle Bourbon Balls
If you're like Brandon and are on the 10 year waiting list for a bottle of Pappy, these are the next best thing. They have a smaller box of 4, but I say splurge and get the box of 12 because I'm sure they won't last long.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love that bar book! definitely adding it to the list for the hubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab recommendations all around! Definitely feeling more inspired to play Santa now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! That fuzzy hat is too cute.. and hand warmers are such a great idea for the guys! Ps. I also live in Raleigh (and Charlotte) so happy to find another NC blogger :)

    Kristina
    www.medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us