December Goals

4:33 PM

I know today is supposed to be the last day of the "A Few of My Favorite Things" linkup, but honestly, I just didn't have time to compile a thoughtful enough list. Head over to Elise, April, Katie, or Zelle's blogs to check out their lists and everyone else who linked up!


I haven't done a monthly goals post for quite a while now and I want to end the year on a good and productive note and goal setting definitely helps me stick with my plan. 

-Decorate for Christmas
-Get organized for 2015 with my Simplified Planner
-Remember the true meaning of Christmas in all of our celebrations
-Finish Christmas shopping by December 10 - Done shopping at of Dec. 8 (just waiting on shipments to come in!)
-Have all presents wrapped and under the tree by December 15
-Watch way too many Christmas movies
-MOVE! We're hoping to get all moved into our new house the week after Christmas.
-Spread the eBates love. 
Y'all how am I just finding out about this now?! It's FREE money! All you do is sign up for a {free} eBates account, visit the store you would already shop at through the eBates website and make your purchase as you would through that store. They have pretty much every store you can think of and they have a set % cash back for each store. Once a quarter, they'll mail you a check or deposit it into your Paypal account. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've heard of ebates but have kind of been leery of it for some reason. I guess its one of those things that seems too good to be true.
    xx, jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us