Friday Five

7:00 AM

I hope everyone had a nice week! I didn't have MLK off, but I'm sure it was nice for all of you that did! It was a busy week for me with lots of meetings and I'm looking forward to a restful Saturday and date night tomorrow night!'

Also - don't forget to check out my blog sale -- and household here.

I have the hardest time with work pants. They're either too short, too itchy, or too big in the waste. I've been wearing a pair from Loft for months that are just not flattering. I stumbled across the Minnie's from J.Crew and am thrilled I did. Not only are they cotton so they're not itchy, but they come in tall and are a perfect fit. As long as they don't stretch out, I'll be super happy. I ordered them in navy and black -- sadly the black are on backorder, but I'm loving my navy. They have a side zip, no pockets so they keep a nice line and don't make false hips and are super comfortable. 

This is my favorite new go-to recipe during the week. We've had this for two weeks in a row now and it is so good and simple. Especially after Christina's tip about being able to cook potatoes in the crockpot (on low for 10 hours), this takes no time at all. My only change to the recipe would be to double the spinach amount.

We are having so much fun with finishing touches on our new house. Everything is really starting to come together and it's feeling like home. I would love to add this pineapple to the mix. Not only is this one so cute and multi-functional, but pineapple's are also a sign of southern hospitality -- a definite must for every home!

One of my goals for 2015 was to add in fitness classes to my workout routine. This week I went to the ballet barre class that's offered at my gym (O2 Fitness at Seaboard - love it there!!) and I loved the class. I took a couple Pure Barre classes a few years ago and really enjoyed it, but wasn't ready to commit to a workout routine. The only down side is that our gym only offers this class once a week. I would love to be able to do it up to 3 times a week, but unfortunately, Pure Barre or Barre 3 aren't in the budget right now. Do y'all have any other classes that you take at your gym that you love? I'd love to hear about them!

This skirt is coming to live with me at some point in the coming months. I love every detail -- and that blue! Give me now. It's also a great price and you can normally get a good deal from Piperlime. I can't wait to pair with with my favorite black silk tank.

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that pineapple jar! I used to collect pineapples and now I'm wishing I would have kept more of my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spinach-stuffed potato sounds absolutely amazing and I need that pineapple jar! So pretty!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jar is amaze! Id definitely have that in my kitchen too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spinach potato needs to get in my life IMMEDIATELY! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us