5 Items for Fall

10:38 AM

Over the past year I've been trying to pair down my wardrobe to pieces that I really love and am excited to wear. I noticed that there's also been a shift towards more muted colors and pieces that I can wear to work and on the weekends. With cooler temps on the horizon, here are a few of the pieces I'm eyeing for fall.
Tie Front Dress. Perfect for work, church, or a fun night out

Madewell Slim Boyfriend Jeans. Weekend errands or casual Friday. I can't wait to pair these with my favorite booties and a white tee.

525 America Cotton Shaker Blanket Wrap. A necessity for my freezing office and my skin's aversion to wool

Kork-Ease Velma Bootie.  This is the only leather ankle boot sans heel that I've been able to find and the cruz tan color is so pretty.  

J.Crew Flannel Boyfriend Shirt. Cozy flannel for those chilly days and not quite as oversized as the Madewell versions.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Follow Us