Friday Five + Loving Lately9:10 AM
We are loving this season of life and are so thankful for all the wonderful things we've been doing and participating in. Between celebrating new babies and weddings, supporting the wolfpack and all the great things happening at church, our lives are so so full and we are loving every minute of it.
1. I picked up this cute doormat at Target the other week and we are just loving it. Having friends gather in our home is one of my favorite things and brings me so much joy, so this was perfect to welcome everyone inside. Plus, you can't be $12.99!
2. About 5 weeks ago I started taking Barre3 classes and to say I'm hooked would be an understatement. Barre3 is by no means cheap, but it's an expense that Brandon and I both agreed would be worth it. I've taken other barre classes before and liked them, but never as much as Barre3. There is a larger cardio/aerobic aspect so you really get your heart rate up to burn calories while you're toning muscles. Everyone in the studio could not be nicer and I feel so welcomed every time I go in.
3. Speaking of Barre3...they have a great retail selection (stocked by the amazing Style Hawk) and I snagged these pants this week. They're technically paint spots, but I think they look like the atmosphere. Besides for being super cute, they are incredibly comfy and are cheaper than Lululemon! WITH (wear it to heart) has other really cute patterns and I love that Barre3 is a place where everyone feels free to express some personality in their workout clothes.
4. After our last puppy update, we found out that Presley was expecting her next litter! The puppies are due on October 23 and we are so excited. I have a countdown to their due date on my white board at work. We're so excited and can't wait to get to pick out our little guy. We have also been having lots of fun slowly buying the things we'll need for him. We'd love to hear any of your must haves for a new puppy or any tips you have on training!
5. Two weeks ago we celebrated the marriage of two good friends who are in our small group/missional community at church. It's crazy that I only knew one person in this picture at the beginning of the year and now they are all some of our closest friends. Another great reminder of how everything is perfect in God's timing. Could not be more thankful for these friendships.