Friday Five

3:58 PM

One.  The bump will occasionally make an appearance in real clothes, but mainly if I'm wearing a dress. I'm so ready for it to pop and everyone be able to see it. Brandon and I have numerous conversations around whether or not he thinks my belly is growing and when people who don't know I'm pregnant will be able to tell. Loving this ASOS maternity dress. I wish it came in more colors because I'd buy them all. 
Two.  On Wednesday mom and I traveled to downtown Wake Forest to get the dresser for the nursery. Despite the threat of tornadoes and lots of rain, we were successful in acquiring the baby's dresser and mom even found one for herself! I was so worried that if we waited to get it until Saturday someone else would snag it and it is too gorgeous (and was an awesome price) to pass up!

Three.  We're also currently contemplating whether or not this mirror will work for the nursery. Mom thinks it's too small and I know she's right, but it was my great grandmother's and free!

Four.  Brandon painted the nursery and former office/current guest bedroom last weekend. He did such an incredible job and was so patient. We tried out four different white paint samples before deciding on the winner, BM Cloud White. It's the perfect soft off-white color. We really liked both Simply White and Chantilly Lace, but they were too stark of a white for the nursery. We painted the guest bedroom the same color as our bedroom, BM Silver Mist.
From left to right:  BM Simply White, Chantilly Lace, Cloud White, White Dove

Five.  Majorly crushing on these Tom wedge booties. I've seen a few friends wearing them lately and they are so cute (and comfortable from what I hear!). 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us