34 Weeks

10:39 AM


How far along:  34 weeks + 1 day

Baby's Size: A pineapple! Baby boy is 19-22 inches and weighs about 5 lbs.

Workouts: Meh. Brandon and I had been doing so well going on walks most nights, but the weather has been just terrible. Looking forward to some pretty weather this week to get back at it.

Nursery: Sconces (that were ordered on March 31) are finally supposed to ship this week. Other than installing those, we need to make the cornice board and repaint the mirror and hang it. Then I'm calling the nursery done and not worrying about it.

Maternity Clothes: So over them. Before pregnancy, I swear I saw cute maternity clothes all over the place. Now, I'm doing everything I can to avoid them -- especially the shirts with ruching on the side. The same few dresses/outfits are starting to be on regular rotation in my wardrobe and that's just how it's going to be for the next 6+ weeks.

Sleep: Starting to become a struggle. I have to sleep mostly propped up because of my acid reflux which isn't too bad, but the past few nights the baby has been tucked under my rib making it uncomfortable to lay on either side.

Best Moment: The baby shower our church community threw for us. It was such a special time with some of my best friends (from church and life). Having them pray over me, Charlie, and Brandon was such a special time that I will always cherish. 

Movement: All the time and I love it. He's especially active at night and first thing in the morning. He's also taken to poking his butt out which was fun to let Brandon feel for the first time.

Food Cravings: All the fruit. Especially watermelon, but I'm happy with any of it. I also got the Peachy Green smoothie from Whole Foods last night and it was so good (peaches, kale, pineapple juice).

Symptoms: Mainly just acid reflux. Definitely not sleeping as well and feeling the extra weight I'm carrying around. 

Baby Goodies Acquired: Lots of great things. Everyone has been so generous at our baby showers that we are just about set! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look terrific!! getting so close!! and oh, i hate when things take forever to ship! i bet they will be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us