Greensboro Baby Shower

7:30 AM

Two of my aunts threw me an incredible shower in April. I was surrounded by so much family from all sides and felt so loved. It was such a great time to celebrate our son and to also catch up and have an all around wonderful time. Every detail was so beautiful and the food was great. The shower was at my aunt's house and it was the perfect setting. Her home is beautiful, but also so comfortable and somewhere I love going. They recently redid their back deck and the weather could not have been more perfect. I didn't remember to bring my camera, so all the photos are the ones my cousin remembered to snap.

I don't have a picture of this, but when we pulled up, there were balloons and a wreath on the door. It made me so excited with anticipation and made me realize that this was my baby shower for our son!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us