Nursery Design Board

7:30 AM

Since we're two months out from my estimated due date, I thought it'd be fun to share a deisgn board for the nursery. I'm feeling good about the direction we're heading, mom is happy that we're finally bringing in some color to the room, and Brandon and I are both happy that we're pretty much done spending money in this room. We still need to get a bookshelf and a crib mattress, but other than that, everything has been purchased.


Paint Color - After four different samples of white, we finally settle on Benjamin Moore Cloud White.

Glider - We were able to purchase the Lee Industries glider off the floor at South and saved SO much money going this route. Everyone loves it so much.

Crib - We went classic (and inexpensive) with this one. This is the same Jenny Lind crib that was in my brother and my nursery and I love that small connection.

Lighting - We've ordered these sconces from Bowery Lighting. They're expected to ship the last week of May and I can't wait to see them hung up. You can normally find a 15% off coupon at Bowery. We went with these specific sconces because they're plug-in and we didn't want that added expense of an electrician to install them.

Fabric - Robert Allen Checkered Out. I found the best deal for this from Mahones Wallpaper, but if you have a trade connection, it would be cheapest through that route. We're using this for the crib skirt and cornice board.

Art/Wall Decor - We took the prints to Hobby Lobby to be framed. We went with a thin, dark burlwood frame with a double matte - the dark green color above layered on top of an off-white. 

We have a few other details that I didn't include in the design board that I'm also really excited about. Hopefully the nursery will be done before our sweet boy makes his debut! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving the things you've chosen for the nursery! The colors are serene and the art will look fantastic! We have the same crib, but in black and have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet inspiration! I love that buffalo check fabric, and have my eye on the same crib! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Us