Raleigh Baby Shower

9:51 AM

This weekend was one for the books. Not only did we celebrate Pentecost (the church's birthday) with a picnic at Dorothea Dix with our church fam, but my friends through me a beautiful baby shower! There was so much love in that room and I am so incredibly grateful that these are the people that support us and love us so much and will be here for us as we enter this new season of life.

The highlight of the shower was when Emory read Psalm 139 and replaced the pronouns with Charlie's name. After that, everyone prayed over me, Charlie, and Brandon and my marriage. It was truly the most special time and something I will forever treasure. These women are all so remarkable and I truly cannot verbalize what it means to have them in my life. 

I loved the gingham invitation. So perfect!




The had emailed Brandon a list of questions about my pregnancy and what he's looking forward to. Cullen (in the white) was the perfect emcee for this!

Meredith got me the most precious puppy rocker. I was so surprised when I opened the box, and it looks so perfect in the nursery. Finley is very confused by him and keeps sniffing him.

Marion and I had to do a side-by-side bump photo. She's due 2 weeks from today - May 30!

Church friends like family

College friends! So happy the three of them could be there. They are so special to me!

The wonderful hosts. They really outdid themselves with this shower and I'm so happy to do life with them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Follow Us